Were you a Zen Bride? Did you breeze through your wedding day wondering what all the fuss is about? Maybe you overcame a struggle or accomplished something amazing and you’d like to share the inspirational story that led up to your wedding day. Or maybe you are a vendor that had the PERFECT couple, and you want to share their story with the world.
We would love to share your wedding journey with our readers – fill out the questionnaire here (it will be downloaded to your computer) and follow these instructions:
- Save up to 100 photos of the wedding day to a Zip file or send us a Dropbox link, including formal shots of the bride and groom, the wedding party, and detail shots of the pretty stuff – we love the pretty stuff!
- Add the completed questionnaire to the zip file and email the entire file to email@example.com
- Photos should be at least 900 pixels wide.
- We do not accept photos with watermarks.
- By submitting the photos you give permission for us to use the photos on TheWeddingGuru,ca, and have gotten permission from the photographer to submit the photos.
- Include some of your own photos of your daily routines which helped you become a balanced bride, or can help to tell your inspirational story. For example you at yoga class, or hitting the gym for your weekly kick boxing class, or photos that will help tell the story of an accomplishment or obstacle you were able to overcome. Anything you did during the planning process – we want to see it! Get a friend to snap a few photos with your iPhone – we want to portray your story perfectly, so don’t hold back!
If your story is chosen for a feature, we will email you and let you know.
We look forward to telling your wedding story!